ARK 803AP vertical column speaker
Column line array loudspeaker module, 200W AES, 120dB SPL
Mid frequency: 8x3'' midrange / 0.75'' v.c.
Frequency response: 135-17000 Hz (±3dB)
Coverage angle HxV:115x20°
The modules with 8 transducers of 3” can be configured in vertical array too and represent the solution to sound in deep environments particularly difficult, where quality and intelligibility are required.
Column modules with an off-axis transducer for wide horizontal dispersion.
Aluminium frame for a very robust yet lightweight design that fits in with any environment
- System type: column loudspeaker
- Mid frequency: 8x3'' midrange / 0.75'' v.c.
- AES/program power: 200/400W
- SPL max: 120dB @1m (free field)
- Sensitivity: 95dB @1W/1m (free field)
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- SPL cont/peak: 114/120dB @1m (free field)
- Frequency response: 135-17000Hz (±3dB)
- Coverage angle HxV: 115x20°
- Suggest LPF range: 140/180Hz
- Recommended amplifier up to: 400W /16Ohm
- Input signal: Jack 6.35 mm IN/OUT
- Cabinet material: 3mm aluminum die cast
- Sospension system: support with signal connection
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 110x770x148mm
- Weight: 7.6kg